Teaching and Learning Conference 15-18 September
Formational learning, forming students’ hearts and heads towards God’s story, is at the heart of Christian education. What will our teaching practice look like if education is about formation and counter-formation? How will our classrooms be distinctively different in the teaching and learning that occurs? What does the craft of formational learning look like? This conference will explore these questions while unfolding the second resource in the Transformation by Design series; Transformation by Design: Crafting Formational Learning.
This conference includes:
- a gathering of teaching and learning and curriculum leaders from around Australia
- a celebration of, and challenge towards, formational learning
- an invitation to lead formational learning in your students and colleagues
- an opportunity to collaboratively explore professional puzzles of practice
- an opportunity to present professional pearls of practice with colleagues
- an exposure to a variety of thinking routines and collaborative professional protocols for learning.
We are excited about our program and line-up of presenters and we are looking forward unfolding the recently published CEN resource Transformation by Design: Crafting Formational Learning. We look forward to collaborating with you, learning with you, and being formed and counter-formed with you as Christian educators.
Location: The Old Woolstore Hotel Hobart
Cost: $1,350 Single room, $930 Twin share
Click here to register
Back to newsletter index