This resource is in the form of a long wall chart and user’s guide and is
ideally suited for use in staff training, for Bible study curriculum
and discussions in the unifying Word of God. It is suitable for older
children, teenagers, young adults, church and university study groups,
Bible Studies, introducing new Christians to the Bible, training Christian
workers/teachers and many other contexts.
Are our Christian teachers equipped to handle the Bible well? Can we be sure that:
• They know the story line of the Bible?
• They could identify the major episodes of God’s Story?
• They have embraced the purpose of God’s Story?
• They could identify and explain the grand unifying themes of God’s Story?
• They cherish the stunning consistency and cohesion of the authoritative Word of God?
• They could model an enthusiasm and passion for God’s unfolding story?
It not only provides a chronology of the story of God, but it aligns the people
of God’s Word with the books and events of that great story. Importantly, it also features
almost 20 consistent, recurring, unifying grand themes that act like foundations for the
great construct that is the Bible.
For Christian schools, Boards and Principals want to be confident that all staff can
competently teach and model from the Bible on a daily basis. They want staff to be well
informed about the message and themes of the Bible and its place in informing a view
of the world, of life and of learning.
Click here to download an information brochure and order form