Core Values and the National Board
The CEN National Board spent two days in meetings last week, ensuring that we are moving forw ard strategically and wisely. One of the projects that was completed was a refining of our core values (which remain very closely aligned to our original core values). After a process of “word-sho pping”, this is what was agreed upon:
Back to newsletter index
- The Bible is central to all that we think and do.
- We affirm the close relationship of home, church and school.
- Parents have the prime responsibility for the education of their children.
- Parents are supported and equipped to effectively govern our schools.
- Ongoing Christian teacher development underpins quality Christian education.
- A Christian worldview shapes the entire curriculum in our schools.
- We are stronger together as a group of schools.
- Generosity and sharing are essential to our ethos.