Call for Summer ‘Brains Trust’
Are you a principal, board member, student, staff member, parent or alumni with a knack for words? Have you got time this summer to pen from a paragraph to half a page of your thoughts about your school experience?
AACS would love to read your reflections and stories as it will help us provide examples in our face-to-face advocacy and submissions of real stories from Christian school communities. Some topics to aid your thinking are:
Back to newsletter index
- Overcoming specific challenges
- Collective pearls of wisdom
- Local community involvement
- Something that happened that made you proud of your school
- Why do you love your school?
- What challenges did you overcome with the help of your school community?
- Someone you looked up to and why?
- What was it like starting a school from scratch? Why and how did you do it?
- How have you lovingly dealt with students and families who are facing challenges?
- What is your vision for your school community?
- Why did you choose to send your child to a Christian school?